The innovative curved anchor fixation is delivered inline to the disc space with instruments approximately the same size as the spacer. Inline instruments help to reduce the amount of retraction and minimize interference with challenging anatomy, particularly minimizing interference with challenging patient anatomy, particularly at upper and lower cervical levels.
When COALITION MIS™ is used with two screws, it is cleared for standalone use at two levels.
- Inline Integrated Fixation: Innovative instruments facilitate simple implantation regardless of challenging patient anatomy.
- Intraoperative Versatility: Spacer accommodates COALITION MIS™ anchors and/or screws providing multiple options to secure the spacer to adjacent vertebral bodies.
- Biomechanical Stability: Biomechanical cadaveric testing showed no significant difference in stability between two COALITION MIS™ screw constructs and a two level cervical plate and spacer construct at two levels.
- In-Line Integrated Fixation: Innovative instruments facilitate simple implantation even with challenging patient anatomy.
- Biomechanical Stability: Biomechanically comparable with a traditional stand-alone ALIF system when used with screws.
- Intraoperative Versatility: Compatible with anchors and screws, providing multiple options for securing the spacer to the vertebral bodies.
- Minimal impaction: Contracted insertion height eases insertion into the disc space, to help reduce musculoskeletal disruption and the amount of nerve root retraction required
- Controlled disc height restoration: Controlled continuous expansion and distraction is designed to restore disc height and reduce the risk of over-distraction
- Optimized fit: When expanded in the disc space, the implant optimizes endplate-to-endplate fit
- Proven Osteoinductive Potential: Every lot is tested in an in vivo assay to ensure osteoinductive potential.
- Excellent Graft Placement: No migration on irrigation as it thickens at body temperature.
- Exceptional Handling: Moldability allows shaping and sizing.
REFLECT™ is a fusionless anterior scoliosis correction system that is used to apply fixation on the convexity of the scoliotic vertebrae with a flexible cord to limit growth on the convex side and allow unilateral growth on the concave side.
Minimally Invasive: Multi-functional instruments facilitate REFLECT™ cord insertion and tensioning using a mini-open anterior or posterior approach. REFLECT™ is designed to be implanted through a thorascopic approach to help minimize tissue disruption and scar tissue formation.
Optimized Implant Offering: Low profile screws with a non-threaded locking mechanism and diameter-specific staples, used in conjunction with the REFLECT™ cord, create an optimized construct for spinal alignment to maintain stability while allowing growth in pediatric patients
Intraoperative Deformity Correction: Tensioning instruments provide precise correction control with exceptional ease of use.
XEMPLIFI® DBM provides natural components essential for bone regeneration: proven osteoinductive potential with an osteoconductive scaffold. XEMPLIFI® DBM is available as a moldable Putty, an extrudable Gel, and a Plus form with cancellous chips.
*Only available in the United Kingdom